Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Reflections

College has been apart of my identity for so long I think it's the main reason why I was so scared to graduate. Because of college I traveled to places I didn't think I would have ever gone to and experienced things I never thought would ever have happened to me. 
In the past 6 1/2 years I have:

Year 1 2002-2003
  • Dated Long Distance. It was hard, there was a lot of regrets, I learned a lot from it.
  • Dyed my hair Blue. Yup Blue. 
  • Made it in Wind Ensemble on Clarinet
  • Joined Intervarsty Christian Fellowship
  • Donated my hair to Locks of Love

Year 2 2003-2004
  • Moved into Canada Hall. Met my roommate Windy. 
  • Went to Fresno for Pep Band
  • Pierced my nose
  • Went to Seattle for NCAA
  • Went to St. Luis for NCAA Sweet Sixteen (eye witness the Cinderella Story! :D)
  • 1st year at Lake Tahoe Music Camp (LTMC)
Year 3 2004-2005
  • Moved into my first Apt with Windy and Stephanie Clark
  • Started Working at Jump Man Jump
  • Started working at Nightingale Concert Hall
  • Went to Indianapolis for NCAA
  • Made friends with Ever Stays Red
  • Apprenticed for Intervarsity for the Asian American Bible Study
  • Learned to play the Tenor Saxophone
Year 4 2005-2006
  • Went to my first Joshua Fest 
  • Met Candace, Ryan, and Sam Hui 
  • Moved into K St. house with Windy
  • Learned to be a real Screen Printer
  • Lead the Asian American Bible Study
  • Went to Thailand on a Mission Trip
  • Went to New Orleans
  • Got my first Tattoo
Year 5 2006-2007
  • Moved into the College Drive House (an all girl ministry house)
  • Went to Las Cruses
  • Declared my minor as Information Systems
  • Went to the MCP computer Bowl game
Year 6 2007-2008
  • Moved in with Liz 
  • Went to Albuquerque, NM
  • Got my 2nd Tattoo. 
  • Did all of the Senior recognition stuff. 
  • My Last year counseling LTMC
  • Went to Warped Tour for the first time

No comments: