Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just Remembering Something

So I added a person to my myspace that I havn't seen in forever, and the first thing I thought of when I realized who he was?

How he did a talk for Large Group at Intervarsity Christian Fellowship and he had an action figure for a Rambo and a toy Buddy Christ (from Dogma) and he was showing Jesus fighting off sins. It was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen when it came to a church related stuff, at the time.

What's even better I can remember most of the talk he gave. How he went into how it must have been like to be Jesus on the cross. How he would of had to push himself up to release the pressure on his chest to speak, increasing the pain to his feet. Just imagine the pain he would have to go through each time just to say, For Sarah's Sins, For Matt's Sins, For so and so sins.

AMAZING.

No comments: