Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 1

Here we go!

Blood Sugar - 164 :S
Passages Read - Joshua 11-12

I went and saw Kung Fu Panda tonight.

There was five of us 23/24 yr olds. No kids. We were betting that we were going to be the oldest people without kids there. I didn't think it would happen since we went to the 8:30 showing and that's the kiddies bed time. I was wrong, we were the oldest people without kids there.

The movie was cute, I guess. It's definitely a good movie to rent and watch at home, but not a 'see it in the theater' movie. Especially when other people's "precious little ones" can't stay in their seat. I had one crawling under my legs for most of the movie. Good movie though. I had a few laughs in there.


And I almost bought one of these tonight... to bad I'm poor. >:(

No comments: