Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I didn't think it was Possible

I got even more sick. I beginning to think I got it from my boss who is sick also, more than me! I stayed home from work yesterday and tried to get some more rest, but ended up unpacking more stuff. So I didn't get much rest or any better.

So I have a prayer request for you prayer warriors out there.

I kind of know this girl that I see maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Everytime I see her, she looks skinnier and has more cuts on her body. I keep a picture of her when she was "normal looking" to remind myself to pray for her. It's scary to see her now. I'm also concerned about how she's living her life. She says she's Christian, she has these awesome Christian tattoos, but she has videos and pictures of her getting drunk and doing things that are quite a bit concerning.

So if you can keep her in your prayers that would be great. I know that she has struggled with eating disorders and cutting but it's been almost a year now and she's not looking any better. Friends try to reach out to her but she doesn't listen or communicate back. When we saw her last it was when some friends were in town and they have voiced concern for her too. Please pray that she will be able to turn her life back around. We are confused about this, because there isn't a reason that we know for her to act like she is. She has a family that cares a lot about her.

No comments: