Friday, August 8, 2008

Wow

There are a few things that caused me to sit in awe and say wow lately.

 1st was something that I learned in bible study. In Revelation 5:6-13 John talks about how he sees a Lamb that looks as though it had been slain and yet is standing in front of the masses strong.  When the lamb picks up a scroll the mass all bow down and sing a new song. All people sing it, people in Heaven, on the earth, and the people in Sheol. 

Jesus is that Lamb and when the Rapture happens and Jesus picks up that scroll, all will sing and truly worship (that's a whole other post).

Next was this album
 

PhilWickham-Singalong-CD-Cover

Is AWESOME! I recommend you go get it. It's free and well worth the 5 minutes it takes to download it. 

Next is the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. I'm not just sayingit cause I'm chinese, but the mere fact that each piece had 2008 people performing in it. It's just a mix of technology and art is AMAZING!

Picture from m&c

No comments: