Monday, July 7, 2008

Positive Post Tuesday

Blood Sugars: was running late and didn't do... I'm awful I know. :(

So I have been following Brody Harpers blog and he and few other bloggers does this thing called Positive Post Tuesday. I figure I give it a try. The gist of Positive Post Tuesday is pretty simple, you write something nice about someone, building them up, and encourage them.

Lately I've been weary. This last weekend I was back in good old Elko. I helped with some home improvement projects that my sisters and brother in-law started. While there I hung out with some friends that I went to school with. The normal crowd really, the people I always hang out with because they are the easiest to get a hold of and they are the ones that really want to hang out with me. It sound conceded I know, but when you spend 12 hours fixing up a house, you really don't want to put forth the effort to get a hold of people.

I hung out with my best friend Cat (I would link to her but she doesn't blog) which is a blessing. It's nice to have that person from high school to help you see where you've come from and how you've change since high school. For us I think we both have gone through our tough times and through times where we have found our identities. I like talking to her cause it reminds me of how far we have both come, and how much we have grown. I think of how I was like in High School and compare to my life now and I thank God for all that he has done for me. I see Cat remember the days back in Jr. High when she was playing around with being wiccan and how she's a devout catholic now.

She's probably the one person that I make the biggest effort to see when I go and visit my home town. I thank God for friends like her.

No comments: