Monday, July 21, 2008

So much to say!

There's just so much to say. A lot has happened and yet I'm such a slacker that I haven't posted in a while. I guess I'll start there.

I have a friend who like to make fun of my for blogging and so she asked me if I have written a blog lately. I laughed cause it reminded me of a old co-worker Ed. He would get so fired up if someone said they were going to write a Blog. He would say your not writing a blog, cause that would require writing a ton of post to say your are writing a blog. I you can say you wrote a post, or a blog post. It's funnier coming from him since he is a comedian.

I got new piercings! There was a grand opening of a new tattoo and piercing place and they were having $7 piercings. I originally wanted a nape piecing, but I got my traguses done instead.

I ran out of Prescription benefits And now have to pay $240 for my Diabetes Meds... I cried... A LOT.

No comments: