My Weekend in Bullet Point
- Went to Washoe Valley for a Revival. It went ok I think the next time around it will be better. I definitely need to learn to be more social in groups of people I don't know really well.
- Went to Chad's Vocal Recital at Trinity Episcopal Church. It was interesting. The theme was embracing love and Chad's journey through it and accepting his Sexuality.
- Stared at the amazing creation of a pipe organ.
- Joked around with Lana about how cute someone at the concert hall is. (which for Lana to say that means something! Maybe She'll like guys.)
- Helped out at Children's church this weekend. I was the tickle monster again. Fun times!
- Totally chilled in my room and did all the stuff I needed to get done. So nice to do nothing for a afternoon.
- Address graduation announcements! 25 days away!! AH!