Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello Mister President


So I said this in a comment to Diana and felt like adding it on here.
I wasn't sure how to react. I asked my roommate who won and I just said Cool and walked away as my stomach dropped.
So last night as I was cooking dinner and trying to avoid "Creepy Magazine Selling Guy" I finally walked out of the kitchen and asked my roommate and her boyfriend who won. I dunno why, I kind of knew Obama would win. I pretty much was 50-50 with who I was going to vote for. Both Candidates had items on their platforms that I liked and didn't like.

All I have to say now is, Congratulations President Obama. I'll be Praying for you and hoping that the decisions you make will help our country.


I like how personal and real this image make Obama look. This was taken by Callie Shell. Check out her other pictures. I found her through TheLongbrake Blog.

No comments: