It was interesting, I'm being lazy so I'm going to do it bullet points then go to bed. :D
- Left Reno at 6:25, was freaking out about being late cause we only have a hour layover in LA
- Got to LA and had to book it to another terminal and go through Security AGAIN. They are way more strict there too.
- Went straight to gate and got on the plane. Then it was four hours to Detroit.
- Played cards with Diana and chewed on jerky to keep from starving.
- Got to Detroit and had more pleasant of a time waiting for next flight, but did not enjoy seeing all the snow!
- Ate first meal of day at Fuddruckers
- Got on to a small jumper plane to Canton.
- Got to hotel, tried to find a restaurant that was still open after 8:30 pm, (we're not in Reno anymore..)
- Ate at hotel (everywhere else is closed on Sunday)
- Now I'm blogging then off to bed.
That was my travel day. :D