Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rubiks Race

I must be getting better at this blogging thing!

Today I bought Rubik's Race off of eBay. It's was made in 1982, and it was one of those games that brings back a lot of childhood memories.

I remember playing it at my cousins house every time we went to Reno for Christmas. The family Christmas in Reno stopped a long time ago which is sad to see happen, I don't get to see my cousins much anymore except of the occasional weddings and special occasions.

Anyways we would have hours of fun racing each other, we even had tournaments to find out who will be the top racer.

I was thinking about it one day and decided to try and buy it. At the time I thought it was ridiculous amount to pay for the game so I didn't. I looked around at a few thrift stores, local and online, but couldn't find it.

So today I went on eBay again just to find that its more money now. Should have gotten it early. But I got. I'm so excited that I can't wait for it to get in so I can play it with some friends. So worth the money for all the memories get with it.

What was your favorite childhood game?

No comments: