Wednesday, January 21, 2009

yup

I'm awful at this thing. Some day I will get better at it, maybe.
So here are my thoughts, very vague thoughts.
  • Boys are confusing, or maybe I think to much into things so I make it confusing.
  • I'm really considering starting over and moving to Canton but I don't think life is going to be different there.
  • Wondering if God just wants me to be single my whole life. I think I could do it. I just need to avoid weddings and babies.
  • I need to hang out with more people my age.
  • Responsibility, what that?
  • Need to think positive, especially at certain places.
yup other than that, I like how I helped out at Sunday school last Sunday and the lesson they taught the kids was in my Quiet Time this morning. I'm glad I'm on the same level as my 3 and 4 yr olds haha.

No comments: