Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Going to Happen

So I was kind of stressing out about this, but I knew what my answer would be. I think I was just hoping that someone to tell me not to go, and there were a few that did. But I knew what God was telling from before even knowing about this adventure. I knew I was supposed to leave Nevada. I just didn't think it would be to follow work or to Ohio.

So now I'm thinking, this is good and I'm going to do it. As scary as it is and as much there is to do and think about. I'm going to do it.

I'm going to move to Ohio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're certainly getting the good end of that deal! The "boar" in me will help you in any way I can. :) (does the Chinese zodiac count for me since I'm not actually Chinese?)

Ng said...

haha I would think so. :D